Tim Ryan was fired and replaced by LSU System President Lombardi (who makes $600,000 a year) today. Also, a new article came out in which UNO PD Chief Harrington admits he doesn’t even know where the alleged battery on officers occurred (because it never happened!). Please sign and circulate this petition in support of the two suspended students. And come out to the presentation!
- Visit LJI blog for news updates on cuts
- UK and Italy Occupy, Strike, and Protest Against Cuts!
- Clean-In Protests The Mess Left By State Leaders
- Statewide Protest at the Capitol: Will Politicians Listen?
- State Police Intimidate Students as Mid-Year Cuts Passed
- 25,000 students march in Ireland
- Will there be anyone there when they come for you?
- Video: Provost King at the City Council
- The September 1st UNO Walkout: Responses to criticism & an invitation to dialogue.
- Media Round-Up #2: the movement is growing!